Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August Favorites!

So I have decided to make a list of the products, and items that I love this August. These are really good products, and you should also give them a try!

1. Aloe Vera: I really love aloe for my skin is an excellent skin moisturizer. It rejuvenates the skin, hydrates it, and makes it flexible. I use it for my skin, hair, and also I like to get sexy with it, and use it to massage.
2. Revlon Nude Attitude: This by far the most lipstick I use this summer! It matches almost all my eye makeups, and outfits! Def is a must have.
3. Lypsil LipBalm: I am in love with this! Is natural beeswax lipbalm and it moisturizes my lips like no other! And the best? It contains spf 15! I LOVE THIS!
4. Tresemme Heat Protectant Spray: I like this because it protects my hair from the heat when I go out in the sun and also when I blow dry my hair.
5. Steve Madden Animal Print loafers: This are my go to flats for summer, I match them with every outfit, from shorts, jeans, and dresses. It adds that little extra something in my outfit! Best of all they are so comfy :)
6. Almond Oil: It protects my hair, makes it longer, helps with splits ends, need to say more?
7. Fifty Shades of Grey: I started reading it, and it hook me in the first page! Ladies this is a good read! I want my own Mr. Grey!
8. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen SPF 55: I love this light SPF, I don't feel it heavy in my face, and I feel protected. I like it more because it has helioplex which is anti-aging!

No comments:

Post a Comment