Friday, December 14, 2012

Oversize Sweater.

Hello Beauties!


Today its been a long day, and it keeps going, lol Today's outfit is inspired by the oversized sweater trend! I had this sweater from long time ago, but I am a keeper not a thrower, I stored everything! Omg like everything! I need to try to not store so many things so I can have more space in my closet and in my room. I really loved this boots they are so comfy! So, today's advise is to try to use the clothes that you dont wear anymore, and incorporate it to a new item!

Kiss Kiss!!

Sweater: Forever 21 (old)
Skirt: Decree (JCP)
Clutch: Vintage
Booties: Bakers

 






5 comments:

  1. Lovely look Leo ! Have a nice weekend , honey !

    XX Luba

    :: Well Living Blog :: featuring Chanel´s classics + FURLA BAG GIVEAWAY

    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shimmer on this skirt! It's so versatile.

    - K.

    www.boardwalksandboulevards.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur really beautiful love the necklace :)
    and of course follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hun! love this outfit what a great festive skirt!! now following u on gfc and bloglovin! thanks so much for stopping by my blog! would love for u to follow back :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, nice blog and outfit! Especially love the clutch!
    Of course we can follow each other! :)
    xo

    http://fashionwasmysecondlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete